Full Plate Diet Info
Are you eating enough to lose weight?
Strange as it sounds, most of us aren't eating enough food.
If you’ve been thinking about losing weight, we invite you to check out a new weight loss program created by the doctors who wrote the New York Times bestselling book The Full Plate Diet (pictured above). It’s an eight-session program intended for small groups, kind of like a book club. The classes will show you:
- How to enjoy a full plate and still lose weight
- The 55 foods in your grocery store that can help you lose weight
- How you can escape the yo-yo dieting trap
- The 10 weight loss tools successful losers use unconsciously
- How you can lose weight even if you feel like giving up
Topics for each of the one-hour sessions will include: are you eating enough to lose weight; the fiber detective power-up challenge; the spiral staircase of weight loss; how losing weight will enhance your life; the restaurant challenge and creating safe havens; and more!
Each participant will receive a copy of The Full Plate Diet book, a participant workbook, a daily diary, a calorie/fat/carbohydrate counter, and a CD with personal weekly information.
The registration fee, which includes all eight classes, plus the participant kit of five resources is: $40 per person/$60 per couple. To find a seminar in your area, click on the link below.